MUST BE A RESIDENT OF MISSISSAUGA OR BRAMPTON
This search is intended for persons employed in a position of trust with vulnerable individuals (example: Youth and Senior Services, Teachers, Adoption, Foster Parent, Nursing, PSW).
- The applicant must be a resident of Mississauga or Brampton. Proof of address must be produced. Residents of Caledon must contact Caledon OPP.
- Forms are available in the lobby of Peel Regional Police Headquarters and at the Square One Community Station.
- In most cases, these searches can be completed while you wait on a first come, first served basis. Please note that during peak periods, Form A - Vulnerable Sector Searches, may take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to complete and will be mailed to your home address upon completion.
- The applicant must attend in person.
- The applicant must produce two pieces of valid government issued identification, one with a photo (expired identification will not be accepted).
- Extra originals are provided @ $5.00 each, ONLY available at the time of the original record search request.
This search may include:
- Criminal convictions from CPIC and/or local databases and Summary convictions for five years when identified
- Findings of Guilt under the Youth Criminal Justice Act within the applicable disclosure period
- Outstanding entries such as Charges and Warrants, Judicial Orders, Peace Bonds, Probation and Prohibition Orders
- Absolute and Conditional Discharge
- Non-conviction information if it meets the Exceptional Disclosure Assessment
- Record suspensions authorized for release by the Minister of Public Safety
- Non-Criminally Responsible by Reason of Mental Disorder
Your request will be processed in order of receipt. Completion dates are subject to the complexity and volume of individual requests and the availability of resources to process those requests. Please check with our staff when submitting your request for an approximate return date.
7750 Hurontario Street
Brampton, Ontario L6V 3W6
|Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(905) 453-2121 ext. 4390 or email
Square One Community Station
100 City Centre Drive
Located beside Entrance 7, across from the bus terminal. No mall access.
Hours of Operation
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
(905) 453-2121 ext. 2635 or
(905) 453-2121 ext. 2636
Please ensure you arrive one hour before closing to allow sufficient time for record completion and payment.
** R.T.I.D. FINGERPRINTS FOR POLICE VULNERABLE SECTOR CHECKS (VS) **
Applicants who share the date of birth and gender of a pardoned sex offender will be required to submit fingerprints. Typically, fingerprinting can be done the same day. Once fingerprints are submitted, the results of your records check will be processed and mailed to the applicant within 7-10 business days.
Click to view the fee schedule and history for fingerprinting.