When To Call 9-1-1

Call 9-1-1 in emergency situations such as life threatening situations or crimes that are in progress. This line directs you to police, fire or ambulance services.

If you accidentally call 9-1-1, stay on the line and tell us, otherwise we will have to follow up with you which can use up police resources.

Photo Gallery: Emergency 911 will appear here on the public site. 

Reporting Non-Emergencies

Our non-emergency line at 905-453-3311, is for reporting incidents that are non-urgent or life-threatening. It's also for people making general inquiries or looking for police support and resources (i.e. noise complaints, reporting thefts etc.).

Municipal Services Dial 3-1-1

Calling 3-1-1 provides access to non-emergency municipal services for the cities of Mississauga and Brampton and is a helpful tool for general information.

Social Services Dial 2-1-1

Calling 2-1-1 provides access to community and social services within Ontario.

Call In Your Language

The Peel Regional Police has interpreting services for over 200 languages. When calling 9-1-1 or our non-emergency line, it's extremely important you let us know the language you require.

Contact Us