Out of Country Requests


The Peel Regional Police do not provide a Criminal Record Search service to individuals who are unable to attend our Records office in person. Our existing Criminal Records Search and Vulnerable Sector Screening processes were not designed to be used by members of the public that do not reside within the municipalities of Brampton or Mississauga or are unable to attend in person for identity verification.

Individuals seeking their criminal record search reports that reside outside of Ontario or Canada, or are otherwise unable to attend our office in person, are advised to use an alternative process involving the submission of fingerprints directly to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

Click on the following link for information on the process from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police: